View Single Post

Thread: Apocalypse Northwest

1. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Default Re: Apocalypse Northwest

DM: Ch-ch-changes!

To Flint: No one responds to your calls--Ansiem is nowhere to be found, and Elliot was the boy with the unfortunate luck of melting just outside the greenhouse.

As Kurt's life--and a philosophical quandry--flashes before his eyes, he's pleased to note that his pain is starting to subside as the blue serum pumps itself through his veins. The quickly-spreading rash on his skin fades even faster than it set in. Despite being in the fetal position, he has never felt less like an exposed fetus.

Then his vision starts to get "wavy." To his perception, the entire room suddenly explodes in sound, like a waterfall has suddenly been introduced into the room. He's tasting colors, he's smelling textures, and he's feeling all the wonderful smells along the ground. It's like he's 17 and high on rad-beetle stink glands all over again.

It all seems to take hours to Kurt, but I'd say only about...oh, 6 seconds passes to everyone else.

(Kurt--and most likely everyone, soon--gets 2 Mutation Points. These can be used to buy mutations from the list I've posted in the OOC thread. Next to each mutation I've added a brief description to explain what it does. Alternatively, you can save your mutation points up for other mutations, some costing all the way up to 6 MP. And, if you don't want to look like a science-mutant, feats can be purchased for 5 MP's and you can pay 10 MP to add 1 to an ability score. Here's the link to the OOC thread, for ease.)
    Last edited by stinkomandx; 2008-09-16 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Editted for whiners
    Nothin' brewin.