1. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground: Verse 2

Atrocity

"Ahehe. Choices? Yippee! But do we ever get to make choices? Am I really going to do anything other than what I will do?" He sighs and then searches himself.

Elimanishon, The Solar Eternity

The Dream Rift flared and Elimanishon let himself seep out into the world through wisps and traces of his spirit. He began to exist as both a dream and a nightmare. "Soon there will be a reckoning that the goodwill of mistaken gods... and their avatars... cannot undo." Thunder, flame, and all things unbridled coalesced around him and his warped heart yet at the same time his rather unmistakable existence seemed to disappear beneath the fabric of reality.

1 = 4 - 3 (Evo 3; Dream-form)

Elimanishon became a bit more primal in his form; from one's perspective he no longer held one shape but often appeared as the cross between a thunderbird and something like a many-armed dragon. Through the Rift, he infiltrated the hearts and minds of mortals to cull the dreamwalkers when needed. And still that smile seared across his face, no matter his form or lack of definition.

0 = 1 -1 (Create Subrace - Dreamwalkers (I'm sure at least one of the 1 AP options can cover this); essentially they are like sleepwalking puppets)

Atrocity

The beast winces for a moment. "Ahehe..." He pulls out a cigar and lights it. "Why don't you walk away? Let me finish the job. Then you say that you were too late. You don't like 'em, I don't like 'em. You could help if you want. Really. Choices..."
    Last edited by Maerok; 2008-09-16 at 03:36 PM.