View Single Post

Thread: Apocalypse Northwest

1. - Top - End - #68
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Apocalypse Northwest

Trainwhistle Jenkins, reclaiming his birthright?

Trainwhistle Jenkins notices the water is about as good for skin cleanser as a damp paper bag is fer a jimmy hat, and looks around for new solutions. Upon seeing Kurt go through a philisophical life crisis, followed by an actual life crisis, he gets an idear. Upon seeing the block of granite go through the same process, he gets a similar and much better idear.

"Colyrado, you best go first, last person't used a needle after me couldn't see fer a good six weeks, and never did get rid o that full-body rash, god rest his soul." Once Mr. Williams has decided whether or not to jab himself with the needle, Trainwhistle springs into action with his brilliant idear: he stabs himself with the needle in no particular place or order. Ta-da!

A rip-roarin headache blasts across the wasteland that is Trainwhistle Jenkins' mind, and he falls to the ground clutchin at his head, trying to massage his brain to sleep while the gross-nuts science scours his body. All that can be heard are a few quiet whimpers of, "Galdurned scientists can go et a mutant sea urchin. Rassinfrassin...," and so on.

Spoiler
    Show
    I was wondering when we are allowed to spend our muto points. Can I save em until such time as some random thing mutates to save the day? Also, I'm probably going to be going straight psion with this stuff. Roxors. Phsyical indications? Crazy eyes. Ca. Razy. Eyes.
    Last edited by OneFamiliarFace; 2008-09-17 at 03:41 AM.