Quote Originally Posted by Glyphic View Post
Her finger then traces the chain of the locket, a sigh falling from her lips, "The young girl had the unfortunate condition of self doubt, and a history of falling into troublesome situations. I place this locket's worth at easing those burden's of the mind, and forecasting such conundrums." She turns her eyes, taking a moment to look into the gaze of each person present, "But it is of little help, if it is another who is being unfaithful."
Caleun Tranil

"Ease burdens of the mind, you say?" Caleun asks -rethorically- while leaning forward to stare into Mistress Srikun's eyes, "Absolutely fascinating. I think I may just have found what I was looking for. I always say, when shopping, you may not know what it is you want, but you can always tell when you see it. Pray, tell, mylady, what can I offer you in exchange for this locket?"

Caleun then proceeds to politely haggle the price. Once determined what he would give in exchange, Caleun continues, "Now, you mentioned before that knowing the name of the dastardly gentleman would take further negotiation. I may need convincing that knowing such name would be worth paying for, though, since I have known too many 'gentlemen' of his kind, and one is pretty much the same as the next. How about I invite you to dinner, Mistress Srikun, and we talk it over a nice meal? I am sure we can find somewhere quiet to discuss what I can give you of equal value to the gritty details" he finishes with a smile and a promising wink.

Notes:
Spoiler
Show

If Mistress Srikun doesn't want simply jewels and such, Caleun will offer the elf bane weapon, since no-one in the party seems interested in wielding it.