1. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Dark Lord [Chapter 1] A New Beginning

[MAP]
    Spoiler
    Show

[OOC: CJ I will update the map later. I am sorry i got you figures in the wrong place]

[ooc: Olna can touch Throshkar with out getting tangled]

Spider AC:19 (-4 size, +3 Dex, +10 natural), touch 9, flat-footed 16; HP: 4/104

The life of the spider seems to be quickly fading away as it struggles to continue its onslaught. It rears up for what will most likely be its final attack and plunges at Jonathon. However, in its weakened state its mandibles cannot seem to find a weakness this time in this hero's armor. The creature seems to know its final moments will be here soon.

[OOC: if you make the final blow taking it below 0 then you can describe the creatures end.]

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+15)[17] (2d8+10)[15] miss

Last edited by crimson77; 2008-09-17 at 08:02 PM.
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.