View Single Post

Thread: Gods of a New Star [IC]

1. - Top - End - #376
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Gods of a New Star [IC]

Erothayce

The time-shifters had continued to explore and they had found a land across the sea where there were no other races and they explored this sometimes establishing small villages and continuing to learn more about the planet. They had learned much from the civilizations of the other gods so they knew quite a bit about these civilizations and their specialties and had been able to subsume it into their culture and refine it in ways the original cultures would never think of.

Erothayce had been writing in his great book of knowledge everything that had happened since the moment the gods had been awakened. He was far from amused about what Gargax was doing but he would not interfere at this point. He decided it was time he came out of isolation. He broadcast a message to all the gods, "Hello esteemed brothers and sisters, I know I have been estranged from you but I have been busy with important things. I wished to inform you all that my people have found a land across the sea if you are interested then speak to me and my people shall show you a safe way to this other land. Also I know much about everything that is or has happened in the universe up until this point. If you are interested in this knowledge I am willing to teach some for the right price."
    Last edited by Erothayce; 2008-09-20 at 03:08 PM.
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com