My pet peeve is actually not group work any more, freebooters are a part of life. MY pet peeve is airhead teachers. my school district has a "reassessment" program, where people can retry assignments they fail. it's good stuff, because it means that if You have a bad day on test day, it isn't "sorry, you fail." on the other hand, it gives people the oppurtunity to say: "I cant enforce deadlines because I have to give reassessments!" meaning that there are people who sat around and picked their nose all semester who passed that art class. I had these kids next to me who spent the part of the class where the teacher was telling them what to do jabbering in spanish, and then tell me to give them the instructions, and that I had to "be nice" to them because I "stole Mexico" those people did not turn in one single assignment. they passed the class. That teacher also expected us to feel sorry for her because she was "coughing up blood" over us. please. you mock those of us who do our work at every oppurtunity and expect us to feel sorry for you?