Quote Originally Posted by fehler View Post
I'm surprised at Webinar's reaction to finding Sizemore. He didn't seem as surprised to see a caster leading a stack, considering how rare a move it is. As it is, he's jumping at it eagerly. Too eagerly. Like a foolish Queen Hunter about to go down.
Perhaps Webinar is just using reasonable tactics in this situation. They are the tactics I would use, given what I know. It's of course unclear that Webinar has the same information, but he's apparently a grizzled veteran and presumably has some idea about fighting casters.

Most caster types are glass cannons. They dish out lots of damage at range, but it also takes very little damage to croak them. It's usually cost effective to kill them as quickly as possible, to reduce the amount of damage you take.

If casters aren't damage dealers, they are healers. Healers are even worse, as they are force-multipliers. It's usually mandatory to kill them first, otherwise you can't kill anything. (I play a priest in WoW, and I can tell you, everyone kills the healer first.)

Sizemore is a healer. He might also be a damage dealer, we'll have to see. But in either event, Webinar is right to focus on Sizemore.