The Dragonborn laughs. "I am the one who has forgotten his manners! I overheard your name when you entered, but neglected to give mine! I am Bharash, and I'm the leader of my small company of fellows. We were briefly employed with the Imperial Foresters patrolling the Larova Wood but felt our fortunes could be better made possibly guarding a merchant caravan or some similar duties."

Bharash glances back at his companions, then turns to Ardek and whispers in Draconic.

Ardek
Spoiler
Show
"I can trust you are not 'favored' in Dunhardown, same as I. I don't know why you are headed for Pova...and the woods beyond... but try to avoid entanglements with the Foresters... He motions toward his scar, then resumes speaking in a boisterous Common.

"Well, good luck in your travels. If you ever happen to come by Surostok, look around for me. I might be able to refer you to some good, honest work in service of our great Emperor..." He says the last part a bit louder, as if he wants the whole room to overhear such a statement.