1. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 123, The Battle for Gobwin Knob, Page 111

Quote Originally Posted by Krelon View Post
    Well, there are no new real original stories once they have been published and read but at the moment we've seen them some of them were both original and new and we do not know what might come next, do we? I mean some poor Author somewhere might just be writing something completely new.
    An Egyptian guy by the nome of Khakhepersenb complained about there being nothing to say that hadn't been said before, in a text written close to 3900 years ago. So even claiming this kind of stuff is old news.

I'll settle for things being new enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ishnar View Post
    Sigh, please read what I say before you reply. Yes it was DISCUSSED, but it was never EXPLAINED. The discussion involved a lot of people that got the joke saying how funny and awesome the joke was. No one ever explained it.
    The thing was in fact explained in the first page about that strip, in one of the first comments:

Quote Originally Posted by Kronk View Post
    There used to be an rumor that KISS stood for "Knights in Satan's Service." The rumor was used to try to persuade young impressionable kids from listening to the devil's music.
    There's no way that someone would miss the chance to explain something like this...

Quote Originally Posted by ishnar View Post
    Every time I googled it, it just referred me back to the thread where it wasn't explained, just discussed. Again, Thanks to Cainen for being the first to explain and not sneer like the above poster.
    I agree that he could have been more helpful, but you're overreacting a bit. Let's keep this friendly guys.
    Last edited by teratorn; 2008-09-25 at 07:18 PM.
    Avatar: ruthless Parson (Erfworld).