Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
Day 1 - Woke up, had a piece of toast for breakfast. First day for almost three months I've managed that without diving under the table when I hear a misfire or some other loud noise outside. They're not after me anymore, the psychiatrist said so...still, best not to tempt fate.

Looking more closely at the toast, I noticed that whole meal bread has lots of little bits in it. Anyone could put poison in there and take me out without an effort. Clearly they've been controlling my mind to buy bread that they can easily camoflage their venoms in. I'm not buying any more wholemeal bread, white for me all the way, its the only way to be sure.

In other news, it looks like that Shishnarfne guy that runs the shop down the road might be a werewolf. I can see through the guys window and he shaves twice a day...something weird about him.

Note to self - Order some wolfs bane and continue vigil.

(In honor of giving me a character idea, I follow your point! For today only.)

It was a grey, gloomy day for running a bookshop. If people weren't out on the streets, they usually didn't come in the front door. But if people were out in the streets and wanted to duck into the shop for a few... Well, if a downpour started then, there was always a decent chance of them picking up a book or three.

Word was that bad things were happening in town again. Hopefully they'd just pass one old bookseller by, without impacting the number of sales.