View Single Post

Thread: Gods of a New Star [IC]

1. - Top - End - #1223
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Gods of a New Star [IC]

Gargax

The Immortal looked upon the outburst of the protoss with disdain and spoke. In my travels I have seen those who viewed all manner of things disgusting, and not a small percentage were those who viewed psionics as an abomination. Who are you to defile the minds of others, to read the thoughts of those around you, to root around in the minds of those who do not wish it. Why, even now you broadcast straight to my mind, I gave you no permission to invade my mind and yet you do so anyway, but to you it so as natural as breathing. And do not DARE speak to me what the "Cycle" and what is "natural" I am older than you can count, I have been around for ages, and yet you speak to me with impudence, in our lands, what seems natural to you is no longer truth, we, and the creatures who live in our lands, view undeath and that which you call "impure corruption" as something that has always been, because the land and the creatures in it, ALL of the creatures, are different down to their base parts. What is "natural" can be changed, all things can be changed.

the Shade King respond with amusement toward the automaton in its shadowy and distant voice. Perhaps it is you who should serve as the sacrifice, after all if you're late predecessor or your so called "First Among Servants" are any example, your paranoid god will throw away any number of his devoted followers in the name of his paranoid goals.

---

Ocogoiks responded with anger, tightly controlled though it was. Just get your soldiers the hell away from our lands, this is all the "good will" we need. We will manage on our own as we ever have.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-10-05 at 05:56 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste