View Single Post

Thread: Apocalypse Northwest

1. - Top - End - #85
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Default Re: Apocalypse Northwest

DM is setting phasers to Exposition

To Colorado: Freeman frowns when the man in red is mentioned. "I can't say I saw much of him beyond noting his strange animal at the saloon yesterday. I doubt this compound was created in Wiltshire though, and he's your most likely suspect for whoever might have brought it in."

Freeman nods his head as any concerned doctor would as you speak. "Well, your story fits about as much as one might, given these odd nature of your changes. The incredible nature of these changes would suggest they're occurring on the DNA level, and as such I'm afraid I probably don't have the facilities to research what has happened to you here in Wiltshire...you'll need access to a DNA lab, as well as a hospital with resources more than..." He waves the medical bag handcuffed to his wrist. "...our own modest supplies."

He rubs his stubble thoughtfully. "If you want to find out what's happening, how dangerous it is for you, even how you might stop it, you'll be needing to get to Portland. They've still got a decent city set up there, and I've got a peer there who is rather well-versed in DNA. His name is Doctor Watson, and everything I know about medicine I mostly learned from him and his wife."

He adds, "No one's going to think you're cowards if you'd rather not go, though...braving the wastes won't be an easy task."
    Last edited by stinkomandx; 2008-10-06 at 11:15 AM.
    Nothin' brewin.