When Belsambor begins speaking you almost think the dragon is going to laugh from amusement, but he listens carefully and intently. The word chaos-sphere causes the great wyrm's gold eyes to flash. "Chaos-sphere!"

He raises his head above you all, far above you the fissure rises into darkness and out of sight. "The time has come then. I know not of the new school master Jalberg, but the agreement is clear. The rise of the darklords is near."
He looks up for some time into the darkness, and then to the tiny mortals before him. "If no professors have come to me, then dark times have indeed fallen upon your city.... that or many have forgotten me..." he sighs, and the ground shutters as if an earthquake shakes the chamber.
"I must awaken the others. The time for the dragons to rise is here, and we will benefit mankind in our doing. The forces of the Abyss are spilling into your world, and we all must unite to stop it. Deep in the earth is the secret weapon of the wizards. You must be the chosen ones to obtain it, but you will need aid. I will do what I can, but I need to warn the others. All mortal should fear this evil force. Never say this name, and I do only to warn you. Forces of Cthulhu are never to be trusted. They should be executed on sight."