View Single Post

Thread: Mighty Creatures IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Mighty Creatures IC Thread

So be it...

As his "brothers" had already settled, Bialikk decided to also come among the mortals. As a tribute of his godhood, he would create his vision of paradise and offer it to those of the lesser beings who choose to whorship and help him.

Flighing high in the cloudless sky, the Bird God observed his kin as it spread civilisation. At the foot of some mountains, he spotted free tribes of Cromagnons. Those would be his chosen ones. The other races of intelligent beings wouldn't fit his aims.

Lifting a finger, he summoned two tiny winged creatures, one from the dust, the other from the air. The mephits, still confused, could do nothing but hover and listen as Bialikk spoke
    I am Bialikk, the Father Bird, god of the sky. And you are my messengers. You will carry my word to the mortals.

He took a deep breath then speak his message.
    Make it know that all tribes who will worship me shall be blessed, for I am the master of wind and can grant a lot.
    For those brave enough to come and get it, a gift will wait at the top of the highest of these mountain. But only those whose faith in me is true can take it.

Without saying a word, the mephits went down the mountains, each his own way as they were about to spread the word of Bialikk : power was waiting for those willing to seize it.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC : I suppose that summoning two mephits to be my messenger is not a major act. I will create a artifact in the next post to reward the mortals who will climb the mountain. I don't expect them to reach the top, I just want to see which ones will get the highest and, among them, which one will ask for my help first. So, I'll get a courageous but also wise emissary.
    Last edited by Johel; 2008-10-08 at 10:24 AM.