Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
"I am gracious, or powerful one." Saradinus says. "How may I gain in strength without bowing to the Wyrm? He can deny me my power in a moment's notice, that I have cultivated for millenia."
The maiden smiled softly.

"I grief. The Light and the Dark wage war constantly. Yet, neither can exist without the other; Evil and Good must exist together for the universe to be healthy. Even if I want to intervene, I am tasked with bolstering the side that is losing to keep each element going. That is why I came to you. At this time, Evil is dominant. You are right in thinking that the Wyrm is concerned. However, the Wyrm is a cosmic force. He can't be destroyed. He plays his essential role in the turning of the multiverse. He isn't the real threat to your power. The ones holding you back are the Ryceans, the gods from Ryceak.

You see, the Old World was harmonious before the pantheon of Ryceak was discovered. The Tainted Coast wasn't the result of an evil god dying, but an experiment by the pantheon of their dark powers. They plan to turn the Old World gods on one another, and on the blameless Wyrm. The so called Children of the Wyrm were two decievers of the Pantheon. Their power is great; indeed, a unifed pantheon can be far more powerful than separate divines. The way to restore balance, and tip the scales back towards Good, is to focus on those gods, not the Wyrm. "