View Single Post

Thread: Missionaries of Kalth (IC)

1. - Top - End - #84
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Missionaries of Kalth (IC)

Tomlin

Tomlin reaches out in front of him with one charred hand, a moan turning into a yelp at full extension and takes a small lump of granite that has landed within reach. His skin, where visible is a grey green colour and his eyes look sunken. Patches of skin and hat and hair are welded seamlessly together on his head as he glares up, one eyed at Yvette. Scowling he turns his mind away from the pain and calls out to the divine harmonics that are woven just beneath the surface of reality. His hands,clasping the painfully hot fragment, reach into the relative cool of his smouldering robe and with a few muttered words Tom's skin becomes stone shifting from one grey deathly tone to another.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tomlin will cast Stone Body on himself using a bit of golem as additional focus. He becomes immune to poison, critical hits, loses 4 dex, gains 4 strength, and immune to physiological unpleasantness of all kinds

With exaggerated care he lifts himself up and noisily dusts himself off, clattering stone hands off stone flesh, coming to a statuesque halt.

He breaks his gaze from the fiend and looks to Alain.His voice is at the most honeyed and mellow you've heard it, but there's a harmonic of resolute anger deep down.

Alain, be a dear and help me out a little. Some wit seems to have tried to set fire to me while I was asleep. Rascal's left me in quite a state. Got anything for charred flesh about your person?
    Last edited by Tishlin; 2008-11-06 at 10:12 PM.