Quote Originally Posted by elonin View Post
Spoiler
Show
attack[roll0] and maybe even damage[roll1]Also is the ogre zomie really there or just a typo
((No that was quoting what happened when I said the blast missed Lester. This is what is really there...))

Initiative Order:
Skeletons
Lester
Lou
Saoki
Mathias
Nevil
Zombies
Ogre Zombies

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| U=Ungard
|_|_|_|_|_|T|T|T|_|_|_|_|_|_| O=Zombie Ogres (Large Size, so
|_|_|_|_|_|T|U|T|_|_|_|_|_|_| there's actually only two of them.)
|_|_|_|_|_|_|J|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| Z=Zombies
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|M|B*|_|_|_|_|_| s=Skeletons
|_|_|_|_|_|_|N|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| S=Leader Skeleton
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| J=James (saoki)
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| N=elonin (nevil)
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| L=kladams (Lou)
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| M=zane (mathias)
|_|_|_|_|_|L|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_| B=lord (lester)

Finally, the skeleton is taken down. Saoki has 5 rounds left, Mathias is stablized.

The Lich looks at the ... erm... defeated corpses and says
Well done. I am impressed. With MOST of you.(Glances at Mathias.)It wasn't the most difficult task but you went around the job well. Now, each of you step up and bow at my throne. ((Assuming you all go, he gets clerics who heal you all to full HP, Saoki is back to full strength.)) You each walk up to his throne and present your left arm.

Now say what I tell you to. I pledge allegiance. To serve under the almighty Ungard, Lich ruler of Ungredon. I shall obey his every command without hesitation. Failure to do so will result in most unpleasant consequences. I shall show supreme loyalty and faithfullness, as he is my superior, and could kill me on sight. Afterwords, you see the symbol of Ungredon slowly etch it's way under your skin in a pitch black fasion. He tells you to go and see the General of the Army. You can get to anywhere in the encampment with that mark.