((Ok I'm quickly saying this and then you shall all be at the General.))

Ungard looks upon Saoki and gives a smirk.Do not apologize. You did a gutsy move. You knew I could destroy ou all with ease, and you still wanted to stop this before somebody got hurt. Sure I really don't care who lives or not as long as I have my way, but that was a gutsy move and I admire that. Now looking upon Lester. My deepest apologies Knight, but we do not have a medical tent. Seeing as most of my army is Undead we don't really feel the need for healing. ((By the way, why was medication in italics???))

When you come to the General. He asks you for the mark. You show his so he motions for you to follow him inside another tent. He is still undead but is surprisingly intelligent. Alright, I'm going to make this short and sweet. You have been assigned a task. You are going to be a sabotage group. You are going to go in tonight and destroy all of their catapults, balistae, anything possible. Steal or destroy their supplies whatever works. But you can't get caught. Sadly, Ungard wants as little casualties as possible, so it's more of a surprise when they find everything destroyed. Inside this mark is a very special incantation. A spell created by Ungard himself. You may once per day press your fingers to the mark, and say an allotted time. For example, say 2 hours. That means after two hours is up, you will be instantly teleported back to where you first used the words. For this mission, you will have two hours. Just before you go through the passage we made, you will start. The one price of this mission is you may not run. If you are back here at the entrance before the two hours is up you will be punished. We want as much damage as possible. Are there any questions?