(RL: Ioan missed the bit of the ear's flashing, though most of the time he's quite good at seeing things out of the ordinary)

Ioan
Ioan had on his set of good travelling clothes. Good thick hose of Hodden grey, a Fine, but Worn Linen shirt. His Broad shoulders were covered by another thick wool cloak, gathered with a silver throat broach, and his Pocket was fine tooled leather, and his Belt Knife a fine Bollock Dagger made simply, but well.

When he was hailed by the rather loud and brash Green skinned lady, he grinned back at her.

Adventure, the Exotic.... Ale.... this is more like it.

'Come on Aeyrn, lets get a pint and join them. He cheerfully slapped the slighter Archer, and strode over. Calling the rather young barmaid, and asking for a Pint of the house's brew.

'Good day, I am Ioan Frieberhardt, at your service. he said, as he sat at their table.

When the Young maid brought him his beer, he paid for it, and gave her an extra farthing, with a smile, and ruffeled her hair.

'Ah, kid's. I like Kid's, my kith and kin are numerous enough that I've lost count of those that can call me uncle'

He took a pull of his drink, and smacked his lips.

Well, It could be worse, at least the beer isn't watered down

He took another pull, and placed the tankered back down.
I thank you for inviting me to your table. I am, as I said, Ioan, this is Aeryn, and Olin. He said, indicating his companions in turn.