View Single Post

Thread: A Dance of Destiny IC

1. - Top - End - #170
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Dance of Destiny IC

Taira Itagaki

Itagaki had barely had time to register Mikhail's change of expression before the explosion slammed her backward. The moment she landed, however, she pushed herself to her feet, ignoring her aches and wiping the blood away from her eyes with the sleeve of her kimono.

She only had to glance in the direction the attack had come to realize that the man was not of her time. She didn't recognize his weapon, but Mikhail seemed to have recognized it somehow before it struck, which meant it was probably something from his time. Only one question remained then: Who was the target of the attack, herself or Mikhail?

These thoughts flitted through her head in the blink of an eye as she stood, but she knew she didn't have time to ponder them. Staggering a little, she forced herself to run to the shelter of the nearest whole wall, shouting as she went.

"Mikhare-san! Use the amber stone!"

If I am the target, he will be home and not entangled in this. If he is the target he will be no worse off. Perhaps better off, because he won't have to worry about his pledge to protect me.
    Last edited by Lonna; 2008-10-28 at 12:24 AM.
    I started a blog!
    Beware of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

My Player Profile

My current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to Kasanip for the great avatar of Pyrene!
    Full version:
    Spoiler
    Show