Haze

"From the look of things, we're just about waist high in **** creek, and the tide's comin' in. We've got a possible demonic-spider-baby infestation in the sewers, a possible collaboration between demons, and a host-hobo who I ******* let walk away from me at the Safe Injection Site. Brandon and I are gonna go check that one out, so don't be too alarmed if we're not here when you show up. The rest of us will be waiting around the corner. No point in giving the good officers at the scene something else to ponder over.

We've got a ****ton of evidence to go over, so someone should go back to the manor and start on that. Presumably with a bodyguard, if we can spare one. I've been thinking a little bit about drains and sewer hookups, and I don't want some dirty-***** arachnid coming through the pipes when I'm taking a dump.

Other than that, Beaver Lake is still worth checking out. So are the sewers, but I advise we roll extra heavy if we're going to go in there. Who knows, there might be more cocoons plastered around 41st and Main that nobody's found yet. ****. I don't much wanna think about that.

Give Backlash a kiss for me. Over and out."