View Single Post

Thread: Twilight of the World [IC]

1. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight of the World [IC]

Arkturus Astamir

"I see. Could we know a bit more about this organisation? What are their dealings, and why would they attack that Inn, out of all things?"

The High Elf looks dubiously at the Dark Elf, but then as the dwarf volunteers himself, he clears his throat. "Perhaps it is best to leave your companions out of this. I know from personal experience that bringing people you value on dangerous errands can get them killed. Or.. stolen away from you. They can become a liability."

He then turns towards the young guard and his violet eyes stares him for a few seconds. "I suppose we can expect some kind of favorable treatment if we are to help? Like giving us a proper room instead of a jail cell? If so, I am volunteering to help, and I will need, as Hammerforge requested, my weapons: Whip and short sword."

He then looks at Faëra. "She is my servant, but this is too dangerous a mission for her. I'd like, however, that she be treated fairly, and taken out of this cell for the duration of this... assignment."

The young human girl simply shies away from the looks, her face red with embarrassment at being called a liability.
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2008-10-29 at 08:13 PM.
    A Revenant