1. - Top - End - #227
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 128 The Battle for Gobwin Knob, Page 116

Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    It always seemed odd to me that Transylvito was a member of the coalition but only sent Vinnie and his bats. Maybe Don King has a lot of money or something invested and as such didn't feel like investing a lot of troops as well. I'd almost say the Don didn't much care about the fight, but he was willing to put up a considerable chunk of change to hire Charlie to stop Stanley (of course that might have simply been so he didn't have a hostile setting up shop in his back yard).
    Don King didn't need to send more troops because the coalition didn't need any more. (I have floated the idea that Vinny may be Transylvito's second most powerful warlord; he is powerful.)

Transylvito may not take Faq because this could put it at odds with Ansom and Jetstone.

Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    At the moment TV and Jillian are not allied with the coalition. Jillian will want to go back (and I don't think she'd ever go to Stanley for help. She hates him a lot, according to Wanda) because she's in love with Ansom. Vinnie will want to go back because apparently Ansom is a good friend of his, but if they do go back to the coalition and not to Faq or Stanley hunting, I doubt the Don will send Caesar and the others. In fact, if he's smart, he may have Vinnie head back with Jillian while Caesar and his people track down Faq. She may be only one barbarian, but there's no reason to start a fight if you don't have to.
    Jill hates Stanley because he presumably conquered Faq. She loves Ansom for his statuesque keister or some such.
    Last edited by DevilDan; 2008-10-30 at 06:19 PM.