Jarvis McArthur

Normally in a situation like this Jarvis would be cold, angry, and murderous, but he just couldn't bring himself to be vicious at Eric at this time. Jarvis WAS responsible for the loss of his arm there and Eric was reacting the only way he knew how, which was being an annoying prick who shows up at just the worst time.

Jarvis puts a hand out to stop the nurse if she moves towards him and calmly looks at Eric with actual sympathy. "Yea Eric, I guess we ARE lucky in a sense of the word, at least in the survival department. Not so much in the location one though. Now, considering this Nurse is rather jumpy and probably about 2 shakes of a leg from running around screaming her pretty head off, I'LL be the one giving the amulet to you...Umm..." Jarvis looks at Eric for a moment and is kinda puzzled. Originally he was trying to think of a way to trick the guy, but there seemed to be a problem in delivery in the goods. "I don't mean to be rude or anything but...exactly HOW am I supposed to give you the bracelet? Your kinda lacking pockets on your suit and your hand is uh *cough* busy at the moment. And lets face it, if you wanted me to try and fasten the thing to your wrist, even I wouldn't trust myself not to try something sooo...exactly what are we going to do here? I mean, I'm willing to pretend you never left your hospital room or anything right now but...exactly what IS your plan at the moment? Cause no offense...I'm not in a real helpful mood at the moment so I ain't going to give you any idea's really." Jarvis has a puzzled look on his face. A small part of him is saying that if he heard this story from anybody else he'd be laughing his ass off for a week.