1. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Grave Robbers from Outer Space - game thread

Night 3 ends

Mountain_Faerie tottles around the stage, trying to get a feel for this stuffy droid costume. It feels tight and, if she were an expert on these things, it had way too many wires for a simple costume.

She hears a noise behind her and tries to turn to investigate. Stupid costume! Can’t see a darn thing in this get-up.

Another noise. This time she turns all the way around and spots Alarra behind her, lipstick in hand, trying for nonchalance.

Were you just using me as a mirror?! Mountain_Faerie glares at her.

Of course not! She smiles brightly. Now would you mind turning around again? I have a date tonight and I’m already running late. She leans closer to the reflective surface of the costume, reaching out to polish out a smudge that obscured her view.

SNAP! A wire from one of the spotlights swung down toward the stage. It impacted the metal costume, sparks flying when the metal met electricity.

Alarra was killed by the Creatures; she was an Extra.
    Mountain_Faerie was killed by a Special Effects card; she was the Nervous Girl.

Scene 4 starts

The director paced excitedly through his crowd of actors.

We have a special scene, dear to my heart, to film today. You‘re in … the Funhouse! Isn’t that wonderful?! This scene is going to take the movie to new heights!

The actors looked at each other nervously.

The director took no notice and blithely continued. You! He pointed gleefully at Banjo1985. You are a walking infomercial.

He spots Mustiado and grabs him. You! You are a Blue Man! It’s perfect!

And you! The director points at Talic. You have a five-second attention span.

Oo! I just had a spark of inspiration! The director gazed around the crowd and settled on Lex-Kat. You! You think you’re invisible.

Um, sir. I hate to interrupt, but your new ... stuntman has arrived. Matthew shuffled his feet.

Oh, perfect timing. We’ll definitely need him for this.

The following people must vote during this day phase or be auto-lynched:
    Moofin Bard
    Shadowcaller
    Last edited by LadyMeyers; 2008-11-05 at 07:43 PM.
    Co-author of the Criminal Elements urban fantasy series by Cris and Clare Meyers. Playing with Fire and Fly by Night are out now, and Shifting Identities is coming later this year.