As Barok finishes speaking, the old man by the fire turns his head swiftly towards your group, his expression wild. "The divine armament! Ah, the sign of the true gods! I have foreseen this day, when now you, the bearers, will have meet a great and terrible destiny. The armament must return to Xak Tsaroth, so you may face your greatest peril to return to men the greatest of gifts!"

At this point, all eyes are focuses on the old man and you, an awkward silence falling over the Inn. Suddenly, from the far side of the bar, the door slams as someone, unknown, flies out of the building. The loud bang brings the patrons back to their senses, but now eyes are on you.

As you stare at each other, deciding on a course of action, a young boy walks slowly to stand between you and the old man. "Ex... excuse me," he says sheepishly, "ARE you going to look for the old gods? The storyteller," he indicates the old man, now staring back at the fire, "tells us about them all the time, Paladine and Habbukuk and the rest, but my gramma says he's dumb and doesn't know what he's talking about, and that he should be locked up for putting ideas like that into 'impressionable minds,' whatever that means. She just says that we should listen to that Seeker guy El..., uh, well, I don't know his name, but the one in Haven, since even if the Seekers are making everything bad here HE at least seems like he wants to do good. I just... I think it'd be cool if there were gods around, and then it could be more like the old stories about heroes and, ooh, dragons! I love dragons, oh, and all those other cool monsters and things from olden times. You know, I saw this white stag out there near the mountains last month, and they're supposed to be blessed by the gods, but my gramma says that's just a little kids story, even though I think it could be really important and..."

He continues to ramble on and on, as young children do. Others are starting to sidle out of the bar, and as you look around you see that the Seekers are nowhere to be found.