View Single Post

Thread: Warglory, Liberators II

1. - Top - End - #47
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Warglory, Liberators II

(OOC: Sorry about the delay, I won't be able to post Tuesday either, but hopefully daily after that)

Speak-Easy

"Speak-Ezy, shake off those love taps an' be ready to call mortars & arty on leftenant's orders - your radio in order?" asks Curly.
    The radio was newly issued and showed no signs of damage or misfunction. Speak-Easy gave a quick twist to a few knobs and spoke some quiet words into the receiver. A quiet, slightly static reply was the answer and Speak-Easy nodded. "Aye sir! Radio in full working order, sir! Am I to monitor enemy transmission sir? I can speak the language quite fluently sir." It was not hard to notice the obvious difference between human and dvergr accents and Speak-Easy was a prime example.

"Why ya think those fae be helpin' a bunch of humans?"

Snake chirps up, throwing a quick glance at the skinny human manning the radio. He didn't know what to think about a human being in his squad, but as long as he kept his gun pointed the other way Snake would leave him alone.
    Speak-Easy shrugged. "I don't know, but I can speak Fae, as well, should the need arise."

Command section's me, Curly, Doc, an' Speak Easy! Poetry's headin' up First, wit Frenis, Snake, Crash, Face, Three Pegs, an' Doc!
    "Aye sir." Speak-Easy replies.
    Last edited by Blockhead; 2008-11-09 at 03:56 PM.
    I drew this line myself