View Single Post

Thread: Lost Horizon

1. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: Lost Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by JettWilderbeast View Post
    James 'Quinn' Harley-Quinn
    "Holy crap! How on earth are we down here? Man, this story gets better and better! Quinn is in high spirits despite the crash, his agenda was an exiciting story, looks like he was getting it. Quinn manages to scrape together all his belongings and takes in his new surroundings, taking a small notepad from the top pocket of his khaki shirt, Quinn starts to jot down a few notes of the events.
    After a few moments Quinn puts the notepad away and digs through his rucksack for his camera; upon finding it he puts the strap round his neck and takes a photo of the wrecked balloon and passengers.
    Right then, my fellow adventurers, where to now? And say Mister Featherdale, what were those flying things? I tried to get a look at 'em but that fog was so damn thick!
    "Not birds." said Joseph" I got a glimpse of the wings. Membranous, bat wings. My thought is that they where some kind of bat, unknown to science , an incredible discovery." to him self he thought Damn big for bats, and diurnal to, how odd.

Edit: Ooc: pterasouars (misspelled) have different wings than bats.bats have the whol hand in the wing pterasuors only use the froth finger
    Last edited by kopout; 2008-11-10 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldierCPlus View Post
    Now you're attempting to model physics when arguing your case for armor made by a guy who explicitly tells the laws of physics to sit down and shut up whenever he starts tinkering stacking with regular armor. Stop that.
    Miny city!
    Industrial miny city!
    transportation!
    round one, fight!