After the couple minutes of silence, the illusion speaks again. Well it seems as though we have some tight lipped individuals here, Thank you Soveliss for being the only one for introducing themself.

I guess you are all dying to know why you are here. Why you have been chosen. You see, I created those magic calls as using a Gaes spell. They were in charge of seeking out and finding the right people for the job. And they, themselves picked you. They then communicated your names and information to me.

This town has been having some problems. It seems that there is a group of bandits who have kidnapped the the son of Lord Jukon. From what I heard rumor wise, this happened when he was playing to the north of the farmlands, near the swamp. Lord Jukon wants this to be a hush mission, as the more people that hear about it, there is a chance that someone may attempt to attack him and claim his position in this time of strife.

It is of dire importance that you help on this, as the Lord hasn't been able to concentrate since his son went missing.