View Single Post

Thread: Total War 2250

1. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Total War 2250

Odus Dai:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hello, this is Marcus Ramirez Han, Speaker of the Hivemind. We would be honored to receive your embassy, but unfortunatly we cannot allow missionaries. It is not safe to be of strong religious belief when wandering the UAL countryside. Strong predjudices against religion have popped up and are deeply ingrained and I do not believe you would be welcome by the populace. On the other hand we are opening diplomatic ties to all factions and nations.

Nexus
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hello, this is CEO Kevin Osbourne of Bio-Tech. We were wondering if you would be willing to open up trade between our to companies. Our best items, of course, are contracted by The UAL government, but I'm sure that we can find a way to make this profitable.

ARCH
    Spoiler
    Show
    When is that party on Valhallha? Are we going to create an allaince?

Technocracy
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to propose more than a simple research trade. My name is Doctor John Cognar and could I meet with a delegate to discuss an alliance?
    Last edited by Greystone; 2008-11-13 at 10:10 AM.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph