OOC: That's awesome. I've just got my hands on the original edition of the game, and am reading up on it now. I've never been more impressed by a RPG, to be perfectly honest. It actually strikes, just by the nature of the game, on some profound that surpasses a game. The mechanics are an essential part of the game, not just a system that decides whether something is successful or not. The morality of your character is called into question, and your own morals if your character is based off you at any point. It's definitely a hard game to explain without the rulebook, but I think I can find a way around that. The original setting is fine, not quite to my tastes though - it's a West that never was, based on pseudo-Mormonism in a pre-statehood Utah but it in it's own world. In any case, you've gotten me excited. I find that your characters have a lot more substance than the run-of-the-mill character, even in such crass and blunt games as Dread. Kudos to you as a player, Kuma Da. I knew you were good when I was genuinely disturbed by Haze's background in Dread. The choo-choo piece of intestine totally struck a chord somewhere where my soul should be.

So that post was totally unrelated to Gaia. But for you others, the offer of a Dogs game holds up to you too, if you're interested. Expect a thread up soon.