View Single Post

Thread: To Make a World - God Game

1. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: To Make a World - God Game

Pravus inclines her head to Thelyl "Indeed I shall"

"Hmmm, if Introductions are necessary you may call me Pravus. and I fully agree with my fellows Rotlord, tone it down...your not impressing anyone."

She turns and walks into the distance through the forest. She stops at a interesting sight. A small piece of wood, shaped similar to Joe's mannequin. She picks it up and looks at it curiously.

The wood is only the size of her hand, her palm. She looked around briefly and smirked quietly to myself. She whispered to the wood.

Its just not knowable...you can read.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah my little one, she believes that first life means something. Well if I am to have my way then nobody will have their way. Things must be fought for" she begins to pour a little power into the wood "I give you life, the power of shadows. My little one, my little Ebonis, you will move unseen in the dark and in the night. Let yourself be known to no one, and only speak to me." She continues her work "You will be the first queen of your people. Proove to me you deserve this honor."

In her hand a small sprite, ink black with Dark green eyes stirs and comes to life, gossamer wings fluttering "I am your servant Mistress"
    Last edited by Greystone; 2008-11-21 at 05:51 PM.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph