Has anyone noticed the moon recently. I've made something of an improvement. Not to cheapen your work brother, but perhaps I should explain before I tell you what the contents of the box. Thelyl gestured at the moon. Hmm... You can't see if from here, but that hole is filled. Almost. There were... problems. Several motes of dust trail towards the Dealer of Souls, and form the moon. The hole in the center had a glowing ball of light in the middle. The light fluoresces through several different colours as it spins, but several sections of it do not spin, or change colours, they radiate out from the center of the orb like spokes on a wheel. Call it... a gift. Like that Thelyl points at the box and the shimmering aura around it and the plants. It's a little out of character, but these should live, for all time. You know, I never liked the shape of that box. Thelyl waves his hand at the box and it shifts into a large prism, still holding the light in the middle. Better. Regardless. It's a... portal for lack of a better word. A place for the contents of that box to go, eventuall. These plants will thrive here enternally, untouched by anything that I could reap the benefits of. That box will slowly but surely break up until the souls inside are released. Call it a countdown. The world will need to be ready for life by the time that box is gone. With that, the Dealer of Souls returns to his working. His voice however remains. By the way, don't try to tamper with the box.