View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation 2

1. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation 2

Lerios

"Perhaps in time, but for now the world is young and some races already live on the world. I will bide my time... as for the sun, it is Brutal, as I am Subtle. I hold views that are in opposition to my brother, as he does mine, and so we come into conflict. And yet... we are siblings"

On the world, Lerios would not be outdone by his brother. He could have his macabre corpse-worshipers and their petty souls, Lerios would go for another approach. Reaching down with his divine power, he took the spirits of the beasts of the land, and tied them to his source of power, the moon. He then spread these spirits to individuals across the Emerald Crown. At night, when the moon was full enough, it's light would infuse those humanoids born with the trait, and they would become bestial, like the animals of the forests and jungles where they lived. They would be beastly and savage, with a will to slaughter and kill, and they all spread their respective animal curse to those they bit, and sometimes cut, but did not kill. Lerios then reached down, and spoke subtly to the minds of those in tune with himself, many of these shapeshifters among them. He told them of his power, and that he would aid them... if they followed him of course. He told them of a way to calm the blood-rages of the animal within them, and to gain a mastery of their form-changes, turning their curse into a boon. However, there was a catch: this being that all those who underwent the ritual, belonged to Lerios body... and soul.

4 A= -2 AP Create Lycanthropes, -3 AP create concept: God-worship, Cleric and Monk base classes. Would the Ritual of Lycanthropic Control cost an AP to instate?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-11-22 at 03:57 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste