Yen: Beach of Etiquette

Yen did not go anywhere without a rather large procession, the Beach of Etiquette was absolutely no exception. It took forever in the already sprawling and massive city to find him, but that was half the fun. Yen knew deep in his divine essence this one was going to provide more then enough entertainment.

Yen stood outside the shop staring at it intently, his rather nebulous and ephemeral form shifting into a simple black suit, his flesh taking on the appearance of his children, a light tan and russet shaggy hair and eyes the color of ancient emeralds. He made a motion to the procession, and simply strolled inside.

“Oh Sun, how bright you shine! Not that its strange that you’d do that to be honest.”

Yen takes a seat across from Luumu, propping his elbows on the table, beaming

“You are an amusing one ya! Took me so very long to hunt you down, but here we both are. Your not one of my family ya know, I wonder if there are more like you and that other one hanging in the sky, perhaps you know the answer to it? After all, we have to find amusment somehow in this world, my brothers all seem to pre-occupied at the moment, and you seem to actually have some sort of…plan in mind…

But here I am rambling for sure, lets chat for real ya? You seem to be making all sorts of advancements, they are…interesting ya. Perhaps you’d like to share? For a price for sure, everything has a price ya know, but what’s yours?”