"Oh, Krrth, while everyone is asking for favors, did you by anychance get a hold of any Skybeamer missiles? I've been told by my techpriests that the Machine Spirits of the new tanks you requisitioned for us are very particular about what they will and will not shoot, and the cogboys haven't gotten around to changing that yet. You know the ones the filthy xenos stole the plans for so that they could use them on their Sky Rays?"

Foe turned back towards Colonel Cabal. "Sir, Basilisk Six reports a complete engagement during the last battle. We expended 34% of all amunition stores, and request replacement. We expended 100% of the new Dictionarydade shells as well, but the men report that they handled somewhat oddly, and thus we will not be needing any more. If the Regiment requires us to field test new ammo, we would prefer to do so outside of combat situations. Also would like to note the close kills of five Tau Sky Rays, as well as crews, in close combat actions. Frankly sir, we're the artillery. We're not supposed to be in close combat actions. Require more support to handle that."

"The use of the Thing was also a rousing success, and Emperor be praised it has a fine fighting Machine Spirit. There were some issues with keeping the guns going at high altitudes, but we're working on that by enclosing the gunners areas. I there are any more frames available, we'd like to requisition them. Though do to the sudden nature of the termination of hositilities, we never got a chance to examine the effects. Commander Goblin, could you give us your observations?"