View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Europe IC

1. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Europe IC

Spoiler
    Show
    Drakeblood, try to get de accent right. Really, it's kinda annoyink ven my liddle details Hy vork so herd on get ignored.

The Meeting with Robert

"If you will allow me, King Robert..." A woman steps forward out of Robert's tent. She wears only a sealskin clasped about her neck like a cloak, and her long hair is the light green of seaweed. She has a disgusted look on her face, especially when her gaze passes over Daemos.

"I am Susashel, leader of Davin's servants who do not fear the water. Davin explained his plan to me, which I explained to Robert.
    Davin's plan was to lure out King Edward into an ambush which he could not win, attacked from the front, the sea and his rear, with Davin Argetlam himself blocking any retreat. That was the task of Captain Jarr. Evidently, he failed, but do not come to us spewing lies about how Davin wished Edward to attack us to destroy us. He did want Edward to attack us - to crush him between hammer and anvil.

And as for Jarr trying to kill Daemos - what did you do first, foul sorcerer? Dark Sidhe are notorious for their volatile and belligerent natures, but their honor is second to none. At the very least, he would warn you before attack.

I doubt you would do the same - ware, Robert! Daemos may wish to slay Davin's greatest supporter!"
    Susashel moves between Daemos and Robert, putting a hand into her cloak. Soldiers nearby look up, reaching to their weapons.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2008-11-27 at 06:52 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.