Just thought I'd say that:
1) You don't need to go back and change the previous webcomics, the specific comments were more because it's a lot easier to name examples. If you're not writing scripts in advance, I suggest maybe trying to write down the whole update dialogue/monologue in a word processor or something and reading it all together? You might notice some things when reading it all at once as opposed to it being separate.

2) The problem with the monologues is indeed the length and complexity of the sentences. They usually have several propositions, which individually are also complex.
(A proposition being part of a sentence. For instance "I think that you're right" has two propositions "I think" and "you're right", linked by "that". Now if you turn it ino "I think that you're right to believe that this person was..." and so on, you can end up with a very long sentence that gets harder to follow with each proposition, because the subject changes from one to the next.)
I'm not good at making short sentences either, but I think that if you add more punctuation (comas, colons, periods) it will be easier to read even with the vocabulary he uses.