1. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Playgound misfits, Freefrom game for the GuardITP

Higgs had worked his magic... he had managed to get the "Blaineblades" main cannon back on line.
    Some members of the 707th had managed to find two "Operational" Leman Russ tanks. (That was the great thing about his boys, they could get just about any vehicle and make it better) Higgs had managed to supervise moving the temperamental gun onto the tanks and they were getting it into position as a bunch of Orks rushed the main gate.

"Bring the wrath of the Emperor down on these Xenos scum!" shouted Ikaeru as the Blaineblade's Mrk I Meteor Cannon burst into life and literally ripped the gate apart and the Orks with it.

"Back into the secondary defences!" Cryed the Major as Orks flooded in through the newly made hole...
    Ikaeru increased the power output on his custom made Laspistols to max and proceded to take down an Ork at a time with powerful shots.

The 707th reteaded further into the giant cliff face fort.
    Shots dinged here and thier but his men made sure they didnt die without taking at least ten Orks minimum with them.... each man made about fifty before getting hit.
    Ikaeru was the last into the secondary defences and he slammed the giant thick doors behind him before sucuring them and proceeding to drive his power gauntleted fist into one of the few Orks that ad made it inside...

It was over... for now...

As Ikaeru did a role call he found out that he had only lost twenty six men... that left around five hundred left.
    He was also glad to see his.... Blaineblade had made it too.
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2008-11-30 at 08:26 AM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!