View Single Post

Thread: Auromar: Beginnings and Endings (IC4)

1. - Top - End - #789
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Auromar: Beginnings and Endings (IC4)

Quote Originally Posted by Greyen View Post
    Uri

The knight stands aside as the friends reunite. As they pause he steps forward and says Ms. Anura, Ser Kjapp I am Uri Arvis Knight of the Evening Star. I am at your service. with a small bow. He then steps back, allowing the discourse to continue.

He looks at Reid for a moment, and smiles an odd half smile that almost looks to be a frown.
    Anu
    Anura blinks as the stranger steps forward and bows herself after only a moment's hesitation.

"A pleasure, Saer Arvis. Your Order's history is a long and storied one. I'm sure we'll be glad to have a warrior such as yourself with us."

Quote Originally Posted by Toliudar View Post
    Reid

Reid smiles, and then seems to remember the hundred-plus people standing around waiting for them.

Ahem. Perhaps we could best continue this conversation on the other side of the forest.

He gestures to the nearest sizable tree, and smiles at Anura.

Would you like to do the honours?
    Anu
    Anura shakes her head with a slight frown. "No, actually," she says in a lower voice. "I still think what you're planning to do here is a serious mistake, and I want to have as little to do with it as possible. We do have things to talk about in private though. Since the sun will be setting soon, maybe your followers could take a break here, maybe even make camp, while our group can withdraw a bit and take care of our business. Then you can go ahead with your plan, if you must."
    Last edited by guardinal; 2008-12-02 at 01:40 PM.