View Single Post

Thread: Trouble in the West (WUSHU) IC

1. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Trouble in the West (WUSHU) IC

((In case you're wondering, I'll roll, record the results, then delete them for easier reading, if you want me to keep them, just say so. Or you can roll, it's up to you, I don't mind))

Chaucer:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Several priests and church go-ers scream and run at the demonic intrusion on the Lord's holy grounds. The priest you have been talking to is speechless, a little out of fear and breaks into a run for a door in the side of the church. Several seconds later the priest returns with what appears to be the Head Priest and his entourage. The Head Priest takes one look at the burning, revolving pew, then looks at you. "Is this you're doing?" He asks, pointing to the pew. Surprisingly calm for such an event. (So you passed and the head priest is here. Although what are you going to do about the pew? Will you require his help?)

Kate Madison:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of the several tests conducted, you learned that although the knife itself was of Earthly materials, it had been blessed by some kind of demon, as you found out when the batch began to fizz in the solution and from the knifes molecules. The knife was unaffected by the fire, perhaps because the demon's blessing had made it immune to fire or it had been made to resist the damages of fire. Under heavy magnification, you could see that the knife had actually been remade several times, using different metals from around the country. What was odd was that none of the metals used in remaking the knife were local, which made you wonder why the knife was here. Apart from this, there wasn't much else worthy of note about the knife. (You can try and use your knowledge of demons and such to try and gain more information, although there is nothing more to be learned from the knifes materials)

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Blockhead; 2008-12-02 at 09:54 PM.
    I drew this line myself