Max Homily

Max stands on the bus, holding onto a hand rail up near the luggage compartments. He looks at Titus as he speaks, disbelief in his eyes.

"These dead things can make bombs? Even if not, what are explosives even doing out here? What a mess..." He sighs and turns towards Rashad.

"You know, I saw some reports on the news before the TV went out and my university's campus was attacked. They were saying that those G.I. guys, Genesis something...Incorporated or Industrial, something like that, caused this whole mess. I'm sure you know more about all this than me. Anyways, those guys that were all messed up in the station were part of that group, right? That was SANITY's station, wasn't it? What was G.I. doing there then?" He pauses as if to collect his thoughts. Twirling his hand in the air, he starts to speak again in a strained voice, shaking his head a little manically.

"This little sensor repair mission or whatever the heck we were supposed to do out here has gotten out of hand. Shouldn't we call for backup or something? I mean, with these G.I. guys and their own little black ops group running amok, this is a little over our heads..." Max rubs his eyes wearily with his free hand.