Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
118 is back now, so we can see exactly what was said. The redhead says, "We can't get through the walls with all those troops deployed there." We know from a klog (I believe) that the strength of the walls is dependent on the number of troops deployed there. So this is a statement about the ability of their seige to penetrate the wall and nothing else.
The only other statement is when Ansom takes off to handle the guys on the wall, the sofa king rep says, "You're brain-lashed!" This could be interpreted as, "You're committing suicide." However it could also be interpreted in at least half a dozen other ways, not to mention that the sofa king guy was rather pissed at Ansom already. So I think you've been reading too much into it this whole thread.
I'm not sure what you're reading, but 118/131 confirms what I've been saying all along, and if anything makes the point stronger. Look at Panel 4.

Redhead: "He's mad...we'll see his body fall at any moment."

Brunette: "Aye... so we should hasten."

So we have the two more level-headed (more than Duke Nozzle, who already thinks Ansom has gone boopdung crazy) warlords AGREEING that he's toast "at any moment."

The brunette, the more loyal of the two, takes the opportunity to get things moving, whether due to not wanting to "waste" Ansom's sacrifice or to try to save him. But she clearly agrees.

The other points that have been raised are still potentially valid, and I'll continue to reserve judgment. But that is a pretty significant gulf in impression between the chief warlords of the RCC and Parson, I hope you will agree.