Quote Originally Posted by headhoncho View Post
...that is a pretty significant gulf in impression between the chief warlords of the RCC and Parson, I hope you will agree.
Yes it is. However, on further reflection I have no problem with it. Ansom may be tough, and may be essentially immune to the uncroaked on the walls (due to selective engagement and his overwhelming offensive power against uncroaked), but as far as the RCC warlords (or for that matter, Ansom) know, Parson may have a reserve warlord-led max-stack of dwagons hidden behind the walls. Ansom may be one mega-leveled (probably at least a 10) bad-boop, but Jillian could only take out one dwagon before being taken down (and that was with assistance). I doubt Ansom could get through more than two or three before being taken out.

Parson, of course, knows that there is no uber-stack. The best he has is Wanda, so regardless of chance of success, he had to send her in. That's not to say I think she will fail, but I am not nearly as confident as most of the people here seem to be that she will prevail.