Quote Originally Posted by fendrin View Post
Yes it is. However, on further reflection I have no problem with it. Ansom may be tough, and may be essentially immune to the uncroaked on the walls (due to selective engagement and his overwhelming offensive power against uncroaked), but as far as the RCC warlords (or for that matter, Ansom) know, Parson may have a reserve warlord-led max-stack of dwagons hidden behind the walls.
If you want to read that into their statements -- which seem very simple and straightforward -- you are of course free to do that.

I don't get that impression at all, however. The simplest explanation in my opinion is that the RCC warlords are looking at the masses of undead and know that Ansom can "fall" (and maybe they could be referring to the loss of his carpet, although I'm guessing it's more likely they're talking about falling in battle) "at any moment." They're not qualifying it with the arrival of additional forces, they're looking at the situation as it stands right now. And they don't like the odds.

Experienced warlords heading up their nations' respective forces, and they don't like the odds. At all. "At any moment" connotes pretty darn fast.