-Derrack-

"I am not looking for your reasons, I am looking for the reason you came to me rather than someone else, which is very much my business. If someone is sending people to the wrong person, then they need to be corrected."
Marcus seems to be getting quite irritated with Derrack's slowness in picking up his meaning, and doesn't even address his question. He narrows his eyes and crosses his arms, stubbornly waiting for an answer to his question.

-Jadyn and Myriam-

The two girls slowly make their way to the hideout, and to their relief, make it there with no problems, seeing no one searching for them or anyone suspicious on the way.
The hideout they have gone to is a simple cellar, built as a stand alone portion of a house that was demolished and never quite rebuilt. People have no use for the ruins, and much of the house foundation would be difficult to remove or build on top of, so it remains unused. However, a few canny people noticed that the cellar was quite intact, and as such, put it to use for the thieve's guild.
After discretely entering the cellar and hiding it once more from the outside, the two find themselves in a fairly large room, a bit sparsely decorated. There are two cots, a shelf, and a small barrel.

As it turns out, one of the cots is occupied by a sleeping form, likely by a thief who needed a place to hide for a moment or two.

-Melioli-

Melioli moves just outside the room, leaning next to the frame as if she were waiting for someone, or perhaps guarding the entrance to warn people off. However, she can't manage to hear anything through the thick wooden door... so though her ruse works quite nicely, she can't really profit from it in the way she wanted to.

-Willow-

The streets are fairly busy today, with people bustling here and there. Every once in a while, Willow hears a snatch of conversation or gossip about the expedition to the Blackness that has so recently become known to her.
However, something does catch her attention.
A large group of people has begun moving down the streets behind her, easily seen by the way they push most others to one side (not forcefully, but just because their presence as a group is imposing, and people veer away from them). In fact, they seem to have come from the same direction that Willow had...
As she takes a closer look at the disturbance, she notices that many of them are wearing symbols of House Vesper.