OOC:
Spoiler
Show
Toli- I agree that these constant arguments are distracting and not always enjoyable. I'm open to changing the dynamic. Maybe there will be some opportunities in this discussion to getting one rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Toliudar View Post
Reid
Anura, I apologize for speaking sharply. There have been some events in recent days that, well, are a great deal to take in. I suppose I'm on edge. It's no excuse.
"I accept your apology," she says in a neutral voice. She looks tired.

When the group has walked far enough, Anura casts a long spell, then invokes 'see invisibility' from the hand of glory, then another short spell. A globe of pale gray force springs up around them.

Spoiler
Show

Casting 'Rary's arcane conversion' to exchange a 'phantom steed' for 'Leomund's tiny hut,' which she then casts. The hut is opaque from the outside (screw you, lipreaders!), but those inside can see through it clearly.

'see invisibility' from hand of glory (70min) to scan the ethereal (screw you, Pygas-ghosts and Grahf-minions!)

Her already-cast dragonsight gives her 60ft. blindsense, so she'll be aware of anyone within range trying to listen in (screw you, rogues and shadowdancers!).

Yes, paranoid.

When Reid enters the sphere, she retrieves Krista's ring from her pack and holds it out to him.

"As I promised," she says solemnly. She falls silent for a while as the group starts to relate their various bits of news.