View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Europe IC

1. - Top - End - #168
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Europe IC

As the light shines out a shield of darkness envelops Daemos and the sword, acting as a sun-visor.
    He and his weapon do not go flying. Indeed Excalibur seems to simply deflect the fey lines almost harmlessly, with only flickers of power bouncing off Daemos and his equipment. Instead, a figure materializes, a white-clad knight in ancient white plate worn smooth.
    "My Lord..." he drawls slowly and evenly. "This stone circle augments the power of fey, humans and even spirits such as myself. The battle to come will certainly be devastating to both sides, but I bid you to fight it far from here. Otherwise we would certainly have to rely on our fey allies."
    The armored figure's helmet turns towards Davin.
    "As for this man. He has been the cause of great wrong to my country... would that your troops were here to protect you from the Scots and his fey so I could ensure your safety I would surely aid you to strike him down with *ease." *Daemos senses he could ably accomplish such a feat of combat, but that it might not be as easy as Galahad thinks, for some reason, even though he is a high spirit who knows much more than mere mortals. You sense the Davin too is powerful. In the middle of the Stonehenge Davin can practically feel Excalibur glow with power! While his own powers are considerably he instinctively knows they would be no match for the Legendary sword and hero of old. Only a titanic effort could bring this man and his bodyguard down while holding the sword, by either power or trickery.
    "As I traveled the land with you I witnessed the evil of the northern barbarians. Camelot shall never abandon you, but do its utmost as long as you fight this man! And I see that you have adopted the cause of the Romans. Perhaps... you are the man that Arthur failed to be."

A thousand English-speaking French volounteers and English settlers in France join Daemos as fey recruits thin.

OOC: 1k human points on top of the 1k fey points you got recently. If you will ship them to England or let them contribute somehow they'll stay with you. Pick 1k total from List: Bowmen (1 point), Spearmen (Wooden) .5 points, Spearmen (iron) 1 point, Longbowmen (2 points), Swordsmen (2 points), Skirmishers (.75 points), Axemen (0.5 points), Dagger Militia (0.25 points), Huntsmen w/ bow (1 point), Pikeneers (3 points), Horsemen (5 points), Workers (2 points), Artisans & Engineers (5 points), Halberdiers, Knights and Royal Swordsmen are not available.
    Last edited by Moechi_Vill; 2008-12-06 at 12:41 PM.