1. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Galactic CrossFire - Peace/War? Victory either Way!

Spoiler
    Show
    Looks like you've got well under way. Anything important that I've missed? Or anything that requires my attention?

Da Orks

'Big Boss' Blokk'ead awoke from his slumber inside a large metal fortress on GorkaMorka. He and his small mob had recently taken control over the Ork forces spanning 300 hundred worlds and 'Big Boss' Blokk'ead had big plans for the rest of the universe. A grot rushed into the room where Blokk'ead was awakening, carrying a small plate of assorted meats. Blokk'ead looked at the grot and grabbed the plate. He then kicked the grot straight out of a nearby window. A huge orky cheer was heard from outside and Blokk'ead quickly devoured the plate and it's meats whole. Heading to a nearby balchony, Blokk'ead looked out over the land of GorkaMorka and was greeted by a green sea of loyal Orks beneath him, chanting his name, 'WAAAAGGHH!!!' and other things. It was obvious a speech was needed. Blokk'ead quietly cleared his throat, then roared:

"SHUT IT, YA GROTS!"

The orky crowd fell silent. "Dat's bettah. Now I'm da Boss ah you lot and youz iz gunna listen ta everytin I say. I gots a plan ta start da biggest WAAAAAGGHHH!!!! in da history a WAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!s." The ork crowd cheered and continued to chant WAAAGGGHHH!!!!. "I AIN'T FINISHED YET!" Roared Blokk'ead. "Now, before we'z go stompin' all da puny races of da univerze, we'z got ta build lotsa orky trukks 'n' guns 'n' spaceships 'n' stuff. We need more dakka 'n' more choppa! ........ Well wot ya still standin' dere for? GET BUSY YA GROTS!" Roared Blokk'ead for the last time before disappearing into his huge metal fortress to consult WAAAAAGGGHHH plans with his nobs.

Spoiler
    Show
    Science:
    Industry: 20
    Economy: 5
    Metaphysics: 5
    Last edited by Blockhead; 2008-12-07 at 03:06 PM.
    I drew this line myself